TomTom LINK 410
Vehicle tracking device with advanced integration by Communicate Better
The TomTom LINK 410 is a small device that can be quickly installed into any car, van or truck. It uses GPS/GSM technologies to communicate between the vehicle and the office, providing a wealth of tracking, tracing and reporting information in real-time. All of this information can be viewed in WEBFLEET®, our secure online fleet management system, which presents the data clearly through standard reports and dashboards.
Greater driving efficiency, lower costs
Reduce costs and help your teams deliver more transparent customer service.
- Monitor driving behaviour to reduce maintenance and insurance costs.
- Cut fuel costs and carbon emissions by promoting a greener, safer and efficient driving style.
- Map the position of your vehicles, and always send the nearest driver.
- Analyse driving speed and time spent at each location, so teams can spend more time with customers.
Help fleet and back office teams reduce their workload.
Full logbook functionality included. Paperless, automated registration of both private and business mileage. View all information in one simple graph, to manage your targets.
Take full advantage of the TomTom LINK 410.
- Easy-to-view, automated reports covering mileage, trips, time on location and driver behaviour.
- Quick installation in any type of vehicle – cars, vans and trucks.
- Real-time vehicle tracking, so you always know where your vehicles are
A future-proof investment
The LINK 410 is part of TomTom Telematics' fleet management solution.
Connect to the TomTom PRO navigation series via Bluetooth® for easier, quicker time management and job dispatch. Make your fleet greener through TomTom ecoPLUS™.
Transport your business to new heights...
Want to find out what we can do for your business? Get in touch with our dedicated Telematics team today.