Click play below: Learn how to improve your Teams meetings
1. In Teams, select Calendar > New meeting.
2. Invite people.
3. Add a location, or if it's an online meeting, leave the location blank.
4. Add a meeting goal, agenda, and link to a file if you like.
1. Select Join.
2. Check your settings before you start.
3. Once you're in the meeting, select ...More actions to Show meeting notes or Start recording.
4. Use the menu bar to select controls to Share your screen, Mute your microphone, or Show conversation.
1. Online docs allow others to edit.
2. Select Chat to open the chat window and encourage all to contribute.
1. Summarise any decisions, next steps, and who is responsible.
2. Thank everyone for attending and select the phone icon to end the meeting.