Click play below: Learn how to view, schedule & manage meetings
Select Calendar to view your appointments and meetings for the day or work week.
These appointments stay synchronised with your Outlook calendar.
Select a meeting invite to see what the meeting's about, who's attending, and to respond to the meeting.
1. Select New meeting.
2. Type in a meeting title and enter a location.
An online meeting is created by default.
3. Choose a start and end time, and add details if needed.
4. Enter names in the Invite people box to add them to the meeting.
5. See everyone's availability in the Attendees list and, if needed, choose a suggested time or select Scheduling assistant to see more available times in a calendar view.
6. Under Select a channel to meet in, select the drop-down arrow to manage your meeting's privacy settings:
Select None to keep your meeting private.
Select a channel to open the meeting to team members.
If your meeting gets posted in a channel, it'll appear under the Posts tab. Team members can set agendas, share files, or add comments.