Click play below: Learn how to enter a meeting
1. From your Calendar, select Join on an in-progress meeting.
2. Choose the audio and video settings you want.
3. Select Join now.
Don't have the Teams app? You can still join a Teams meeting.
1. In your email invite, select Join Microsoft Teams Meeting.
You can also use a dial-in number and conference ID from the email to call in.
2. You have two choices:
Download the Windows app: Download the Teams app.
Join on the web instead: Join a Teams meeting on the web.
3. Type in your name.
4. Choose the audio and video settings you want.
5. Select Join now.
6. Depending on meeting settings, you'll get in right away, or go to a lobby where someone in the meeting can admit you.