Join the Team
Come and be part of our growing family... We're always searching for fresh talent. Applications are now open.
Digital Marketing Executive
LocationHead Office, Warrington
Are you a marketing whiz? Are you passionate about creating engaging content that stands out from the rest? This may be the perfect role for you!
We are looking for a creative Marketing Executive - who thinks outside the box - to join our thriving Marketing team.
In this exciting role, you will plan, create, and deliver powerful digital marketing campaigns.
You will be familiar with social media platforms and adept at writing high-quality content and blogs. We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Communicate Better.
The role requires a person who meets deadlines, and possesses good communication/organisation skills, and an ability to deal with people at all levels.
Want to be part of our growing family? Communicate Better is at the top of its game. Striving to be the UK’s leading technology company, we deliver integrated business solutions which exceed customer expectations. Our solutions include IT, Mobile, Telephony and Telematics.
We’re searching for enthusiastic candidates who can really make a difference. Is that you?
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Marketing role is desirable
- Monday – Friday, 9.00AM to 5.30PM (37.5 Hours per week)
- Laptop + mobile provided
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Plan and create marketing campaigns to drive traffic and nurture prospects.
- Create content that helps to further establish us as an innovative technology leader.
- Plan, build and monitor our ongoing B2B presence on social media.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Manage and update the company website and provide creative ideas for growth.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of online analytics tools.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up to date.
- Provide and present accurate reports to demonstrate effective return on investment.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Marketing automation and email marketing activity planning and execution.
- Assist PR activity to help raise the profile of the company.
- Experience of using CMS (content management system) platforms
- Strong understanding of HTML is required; CSS coding is also desirable
- Prior experience with marketing automation and/or email platforms and social media management tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Knowledge and understanding of delivering PR campaigns
- Good basic IT skills
- Ability to work to targets & deadlines
- Marketing related qualifications and/or degree (or similar) is desirable
- Educated to GCSE / A level
Start DateImmediate Start - we are looking for a suitable candidate to start as soon as possible
Apply for this Position
Or simply drop us an email...
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com