Join the Team
Come and be part of our growing family... We're always searching for fresh talent. Applications are now open.
LocationHead Office, Warrington
Reports ToTelesales Manager
Educated to GCSE / A level
Good English and Maths
Want to be part of our growing family? Communicate Better is at the top of its game. Striving to be the UK’s leading communications company, we deliver integrated business solutions which exceed customer expectations. We’re searching for enthusiastic candidates who can really make a difference.
The role requires a person who does not crumble under pressure, and possesses good communication/organisation skills, and an ability to deal with people at all levels.
You will need to successfully plan, and aid in the planning of direct sales activities, to maintain and develop sales of the company product range to UK user accounts of all sizes and in all operating segments or vertical markets, or as requested, in accordance with agreed business plans, targets and campaigns.
Proven telemarketing / telesales experience
Knowledge of the telecommunications industry would be advantageous
- To undertake outbound and inbound (when required / instructed) telesales activity with customers / prospects as directed in close cooperation and communication with the field sales team.
- To exceed sales targets and meet agreed KPI's as directed by the Telesales Manager.
- To book sales appointments for the field sales team with qualified prospects.
- To continually update and cleanse the prospect database with key marketing and competitor information as directed.
- To recruit attendees for prospect events and provide pre and post event follow up support.
- Sales orientated team player
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent listener & communicator
- Self motivated
- Good organisation & admin skills
- Pipeline management
- IT skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work to targets & deadlines
Apply for this Position
Or simply drop us an email...
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com