Join the Team
Come and be part of our growing family... We're always searching for fresh talent. Applications are now open.
Senior Business Advisor IT
LocationHead Office, Warrington
Reports ToSales Director
To plan, and aid in the planning to successfully carry out direct sales activities, to maintain and develop sales of the company product range to UK user accounts of all sizes, and in all operating segments or vertical markets, or as requested, in accordance with agreed business plans, targets and campaigns.
Promoting dedicated customer solutions based on the integration of ALL core products and converging technologies offered by the company in ALL external sales meetings.
Target opportunities within defined telemarketing areas, and within an unrestricted self-generated business culture.
Maximise volume and margin retention in all commercial discussions.
To work closely with the team and leader of external IT OTD functions of specialised knowledge, taking responsibility and control for quality of delivery where doing so will improve sales closure, promote a culture of excellence and provide growth of the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Maintain and develop a current and up to date computerised customer and prospect database (CRM), for relationship planning and financial forecasting.
- Plan and carry out direct selling activities to annually agreed sales volumes, margins, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas to aid in the development of direct mail, website content, and the successful penetration of major and minor accounts by target product or market sector, on the basis of providing integrated solutions for a converging product offering.
- Respond to and follow up new telemarketing or direct sales enquiries by post, e mail, telephone, and personal visits.
- Create self-generated direct sales enquiries by all available mediums and methods, including post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing and maintenance staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information as requested from time to time.
- Assist in carrying out market research, competitor and customer surveys by professional adaptation and contribution to CRM.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to maximise customer facing time and productivity.
- Maintain and develop appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, with relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Plan / carry out / support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing as requested.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methodology.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to changing systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally, most specifically with internal pre-sales and project management colleagues, to achieve best in class service and delivery quality according to a right first time on time philosophy. In this way promoting the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid integrated business development.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Adapt to and adopt changing processes and objectives as determined by management in a complex and changing industry and environment.
Virtualisation (VMWare, Microsoft and Citrix), Desktop and Server Architecture including Thin Client, Server Based Computing and Virtual Desktop, Shared Storage (NetApp), Connectivity and Infrastructure (Cisco), seamless cross selling of Integrated Solutions including Telematics and B2B Mobile and fixed line Solutions.
Apply for this Position
Or simply drop us an email...
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org