Join the Team
Come and be part of our growing family... We're always searching for fresh talent. Applications are now open.
1st Line IT Support Engineer / Apprentice
LocationHead Office, Warrington
Reports ToIT Director
Do you have a passion for IT and technology? Are you ready to kick start your IT Career? Communicate Better is recruiting a 1st Line IT Support Engineer / Apprentice.
Communicate Better is at the top of its game. Striving to be the UK’s leading technology company, we deliver integrated business solutions, including, IT, Mobile, Telephony and Telematics services, which exceed customer expectations. We’re searching for enthusiastic candidates who can really make a difference.
Training to be provided
If you are successful in securing this role, you will be enrolled onto one of our apprenticeship programmes. Click here for the programme applicable to this role.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
Easy access to local public transport
Birchwood Train Station (Only a 20-minute bus journey away)
Free car parking
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Communicate Better will enable you to join this diverse, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow’s world. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Communicate Better today, apply now.
Monday – Friday (37.5 Hours per week)
9.00AM – 5.30PM
1 hour lunch break
20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Providing technical support including answering queries onsite and via phone/email
- Maintaining a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- To log all calls on the internal CRM system
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing training and advice
- To allocate/escalate more complex issues to senior members of the team
- Understanding of troubleshooting would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft based technology would be beneficial
- Good communication skills both written and verbally
- Comfortable with talking over the phone
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to use own initiative
Apply for this Position
Or simply drop us an email...
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org