Join the Team
Come and be part of our growing family... We're always searching for fresh talent. Applications are now open.
1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer (MSP)
Salary£20,000 - £24,000 per year (depending upon experience)
Do you have a passion for IT and technology? Are you ready to kick start or progress in your IT Career? Communicate Better is recruiting a 1st / 2nd Line IT Support Engineer.
Communicate Better is at the top of its game. Striving to be the UK’s leading technology company, we deliver integrated business solutions, including, IT, Mobile, Telephony and Telematics services, which exceed customer expectations. We’re searching for enthusiastic candidates who can really make a difference.
As a Managed Service Provider (MSP) we provide IT service and support to SMB.
About the Role
This is your chance to work for a young, dynamic and fast-growing technology company.
Your role will predominantly involve remote support for end users. You must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Including MS Exchange) and Windows 10.
Microsoft Server (Physical / Virtual / Azure) and networked infrastructure would also be preferable but not essential.
You must have worked in an MSP environment for at least 2-3 years.
You will also be expected to travel to client sites when necessary, so a full driving license will be essential.
What are we looking for?
You should be self-motivated and contribute to overall improvement within the team.
You must be punctual, disciplined and be able to work unsupervised, on your own or in a team.
The role demands a pragmatic approach to problem solving to find a speedy resolution to assigned Cases, working within SLA’s and deadlines.
Training & Progression
If you are successful in securing this role, we will provide full training.
We will offer great career prospects to move into a Pre-Sales technical and Project delivery team.
You will gain experience of implementing various rollouts and migrations.
Location & Travel
This role is predominantly remote work. You will be expected to travel to client sites when necessary, so a full driving license will be essential.
Telephone interview initially followed by a formal interview at our offices in Warrington or over Zoom/Teams
- 2-3 years relevant experience working within an MSP environment (Managed Service Provider)
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience of Microsoft Office 365 (Including MS Exchange)
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience supporting Desktops including Windows 10
Experience of support, installation and configuration of:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Including MS Exchange), Windows 10, Windows Server / Azure, Network Infrastructure.
- Internet services – FTTC, leased line etc…
- Security software – centrally managed AV and email filtering
- Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
- Routers / Firewall – methodology
- Monday – Friday, 9.00AM to 5.30PM (37.5 Hours per week)
- 45 minute lunch break
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Use of company vehicle when visiting clients
- Company pension
- Provide 1st / 2nd line remote and on-site support to clients
- Interact with technical and sales team members to complete tasks
- Ability to follow processes and work under your own initiative
- Punctual, self-motivation with the ability to work alone or within a team
- A confident and professional manner and high customer service values
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain technical matters to both technical and non-technical people
- Understanding of internet connectivity methods and cloud computing
- Strong troubleshooting of software and hardware issues
Start DateImmediate Start - We are looking for a suitable person to start as soon as possible.
Apply for this Position
Or simply drop us an email...
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com