Welcome to The Hub
Your home for the latest news & views from the Communicate Better team.
Gain inspiration, tips & tricks from the experts, and updates on upcoming events & releases.
New TomTom WEBFLEET: The Good, the Really Good, and the Crazy Good Things You Need to Know About It
Feb 6, 2018
Brace yourselves! Doors have finally opened for the new TomTom WEBFLEET, and it's set to improve driving out on the road for your fleet in a huge way!
We've been teasing the release of TomTom's slick new piece of kit, and it has finally arrived.
From managers and dispatchers in the office, to drivers out on the road, everyone can achieve more together with Communicate Better Telematics by TomTom:
- Smart route planning – Fleet managers can now find the best route by setting up variables such as location, time of departure or arrival, traffic or vehicle type.
- Route transmitting – Customers can now send a route planned in WEBFLEET directly to their drivers’ terminals.
- Made to boost performance – With the right data always within sight, the New WEBFLEET can increase your customer’s overall productivity.
- Best tools for drivers – Quickest, safest and most efficient routes, for vehicles large and small.
- Non-stop innovation – Both drivers and customers will always benefit from the latest technology.
- Any-screen access – As of April, also accessible from your customer’s tablet device, the New WEBFLEET takes fleet management anywhere, anytime.
5 Free Fitness Apps to keep in shape during lockdown
Apr 15, 2020
Here are some free fitness apps to help you get your dream summer body.Read more
The Super Difficult 'Wash Your Hands' Quiz
Mar 24, 2020
How to wash your hands properly during the COVID-19 pandemic.Read more
7 Ways to Convince Someone Who still won’t Stay Home
Mar 24, 2020
Tired of telling your loved ones to stay safe? Here are some simple ways to get through to them.Read more
Better solutions mean a Better business
Keen to explore what we can do for your business? Get in touch. Already an existing customer, and require extra support? Contact our dedicated care team today.